8 July 2011

Five Friday Faves

house

I commissioned some Raglan artists to make this gate after my Mum died.
(Chris and Shelly Meek)
It will come with us when we move..
This is where I have had 3 out of my 4 children.
We have had many fun and crazy times here.

We are excited about the impending move to another green pasture...

But I'm feeling highly sentimental about this little ole house of ours here tonight!!




LOVE:


1. MY KITSCH-EN. 
This is the de-cluttered version.
Feels like a bit of a shell with nuffing on the walls etc!!
2. MY WINDOW SILL
Our new house doesn't have one above the kitchen bench,
and I'll miss that little tat shelf!







3. MY SEWING ROOM
It also has been where I keep Iris's clothes
and Gilbert's clothes.

My Woman Cave!








4. OUR LITTLE COSY LOUNGE.
All our stuff off the walls in this photo once again..
But happy days in here!!

5. The SIFTER SHELVES
that go around the top of the kitchen..
Maybe we'll have to make some more at the new house!!

6 comments:

lasophia said...

Your house will live on in the blogsphere! I wish I could sew. There, we are even. Hehe. Happy Friday!

custardino said...

Oooh, I envy you your sewing room/woman-cave!
I have a tiny spare room that is going to be my sewing room one day in the very distant future when I excavate all the boxes of tat.

duchess_declutter said...

You will soon make new memories in your new abode, so don't fret too much! Once you are actually in there things will be fine I'm sure. It's always hard saying goodbye to the old, while still being open enough to embrace the new. Have fun! cheers Wendy

Mum said...

Hope the move goes well. Remember that 'Home is where the heart is'. You've made a lovely home here and I'm sure your next home will be equally lovely.
Love from Mum
xx

Vix said...

Your old house looks so beautiful and fabulously decorated, too. Don't be sad though, a woman of your talents and cool trinkets will have the new abode looking equally fabulous in no time. x

doradadama said...

Beautiful home amor, I know its sad but one must move on. I love all your knick knacks and sewing skills.